Strategic and results driven marketing.
Do you cringe when you hear the word strategy?
Do you want your marketing to be strategic and focused but not sure how to get started?
This is how a lot of my clients are feeling when they come and see me. I talk them through how a marketing strategy looks at the market, competitors and your ideal customer and includes a plan of what activities to implement over the next 12 months (well at least this is how I do it). Together we also look at your current marketing, do a stocktake and see what’s working so we can feed it into your plan.
Your new marketing strategy:
- Will be unique to your business, industry and ideal customer.
- Is not a one size fits all approach.
- Will have you ready to take action.
- Objectives, competitor analysis
- Ideal client profile
- Offline and online channels
- Timing and budget (we can do lots of low budgets)
- And some juicy stuff I can’t disclose here…
As business owners we wear many hats and have many things to do. Together we work out what needs to be done and I make it happen.
This can include:
- Developing and implementing sales funnels
- Lead magnets to grow your mailing list
- Developing and printing of brochures
- Email marketing automation
- And lots of other wonderful marketing activities
As the requirements for each can differ, just flick me an email with your requirements and I’ll give you a price.
Identifying trends in the market, how customers are feeling or opportunities in the market are very useful to your business.
I provide research writing services such as:
- surveys for email or print distribution
- focus group questions
- case study questions to be used for interviewing clients
- end of project reviews to improve services.
Surveys from $490 (depending on the complexity of the survey and the amount of questions).
*Price does not include distributing the surveys or analysing the data.
**Prices may change and will depend on project, time and inclusions.